Onsite Health serves Veterans at Savannah Community-Based Outpatient Clinic with audiology services, under the direction of the Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center in Charleston. We provide Compensation and Pension Examinations and other diagnostic exams, including hearing aid evaluation, fitting, and follow-up care within 30 to 45 days of receiving their approved Audiology referral.
Veteran patients with audiology referrals from the Ralph Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center in and around the areas of Savannah, Georgia are eligible for services at our audiology clinic.
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations
- Acoustic reflex testing
- Full line of hearing aids
- Hearing aid repair, reprogramming, and maintenance
- Assistive listening devices (ALD's)
- Custom earmolds
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) counseling
- Compensation and pension examinations
- Additionally, we have wheelchair access and new handicap parking at the Savannah location next to the ramp leading into the office.
24 Commerce Place, Unit C
Savannah, GA 31406 [Get Directions]
Dr. NaTalla McCoy, Audiologist
Susanne Mercer, Hearing Instrument Specialist (HIS)